Three Pears, three pairs, 3 X 2=6, threesome times two, six-tom, sex-a-ton, burn calories, hunger, pear, two more, and that makes three pears.

This is my brain:

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cesarica


My favorite Croatian song is Cesarica by Oliver Dragojevic (A Korculan like myself). The english translation of the title is Queen. Here is the best english translation I could find of the poem like lyrics. It's so beautiful, I nearly cry every time I hear it; it's basically our second national anthem. 

Queen

The golden threads of the summer's dawn
have come to her room
to wake up my love
Let the light kiss her face
 beautiful as a queen's
when I can't kiss her

The golden netting of her body
caught hold of my soul
just to through it back into the sea
every night before dawn
I enter her room
the white room of my grievances

My whole life I've been waiting for her
to find a way into her heart
My whole life my body has been without her
like a flower without water

Sources: WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment